At the begining of the coaching relationship coaches will normally contract with their clients.
Contracting establishes the boundaries and expectations for the coaching relationship.
Coaches can upload coaching contracts to a coaching relationship.
Why upload your coaching contract to Hoolr?
- Keep a log of each contract issued to your clients
- Give the coachee a space to view the contract at any point in the relationship
How to upload your coaching contract to Hoolr:
You will first need to add your coachee to Hoolr. You can find out how to do that here
After you have added your coachee:
- Go to Coachees & Clients
- Select View Relationship on the Coachee you would like to add a contract too
- Select Upload/View a contract
- Upload the contract you would like to issue