Why integrate Microsoft Teams with Hoolr?
- A single place for all your upcoming and past sessions and associated notes
- No duplication of logging sessions in Hoolr and then needing to separately schedule a Teams session
- Benefit from session reminders to coachees before a session is due to take place
- Benefit from coachees being automatically reminded post-session to reflect on the session or complete evaluation questions.
How to integrate Microsoft Teams with Hoolr
1. Open your Teams desktop application on your PC/Macbook and select the Calendar icon on the left rail.
2. Click Meet Now at the top and click Get a link to share
3. Copy the meeting link to your clipboard
4. Open Hoolr and go to your Account section
5. Paste the Teams link into the Teams information box and hit Save
6. Congratulations! You have now linked your Microsoft Teams to your Hoolr account
To schedule your Teams sessions through Hoolr go to your Sessions tab and
- Select Schedule New Session
- Complete the session information, selecting Teams as your location
- Select Schedule Session and then Download Calender invite
- Your default calendar app will open with all the appropriate calendar information completed for you, just hit send invites!
Did you know you can also integrate Microsoft Teams with Hoolr? Find out how here!